// image //
Not only a presence on screen, capturing the heart of movie lovers the world over, cementing her fashion status off celluloid with her simplicity and sophistication and down right classic beauty- Audrey Hepburn was also wise beyond her years and in honour of what would have been her 85th birthday, I would like to share with you her most spot on sentiment, as relevant now as it was then;
Beauty Tips By Audrey Hepburn
- For lovely lips, speak words of kindness
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anybody
- As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to the heart, the place where love resides
- True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows. And the beauty of a with passing years only grows.
// image //
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"